Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lost a Post, No Relief in Sight

I just wrote a long involved post about our over-scheduled lives and it disappeared. I'll never be able to recreate it as eloquently as it was. Suffice it to say, we're running crazy between dance lessons, dance recitals, public speeches in front of school boards, chorus and band concerts and just general life.

Brigid has been a screaming banshee lately and has discovered what the time out really means, especially when she couples screaming in your face with smacking it with her hand.

And I have an agent who is interested in reading the novel I've been working on for some time, thanks to my good and dear friend, Anne Easter Smith, author of "A Rose for the Crown," and "Daughter of York."

Again, the original post was much more elegant, and if it was autosaved, it may appear. But if not, just know I'm looking forward to the end of the school year when our lives will resemble something of a big sigh of relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home